Today is the first day of September, which means I will be sharing with you all my goals. This is a very special month because it’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH ! I am excited to have a fresh slate and start and can’t wait to see what I achieve this month.
- Read 3 Books, yes I am a bit of bookworm and really want to make an effort to read a lot this month. The 3 Books are Paper Towns by John Green , Looking for Alaska by John Green and The New Girl by Tracie Puckett.
- Complete the whole Blog- tember challeng
e, this goal is very important to me because I want to get into posting regularly.
- Visit 3 Colleges I am applying too, as most of you know I am currently applying to college. Correspondingly I want to visit universities I am applying too. To make sure I am not only going to love the curriculum, but the atmosphere as well.
- Finish all my College Writing Supplements and Applications, I want to make sure I have all my college stuff done before October. This is because in October is when my varsity volleyball season, is in full force and I don’t want to be overwhelmed and stressed.
- Actually Celebrate my 17th birthday, I know I am going to regret putting this goal up because it most likely won’t happen. However I really do want to do something for my birthday, but it’s just to many people to invite and so little time.
- Take my first Soul Cycle class, I have wanted to do this for almost a year but I am just so scared I won’t be able to keep up.
So that’s a wrap, what do you all want to accomplish this month ?