Wow I can’t believe December is here already, I want to make December one of the most eventful months this year.So I have been planning a lot of fun things to do with friends and family. I have accumulated a goals/bucket list for the month and thought I would share them with you all.
- Mail out Holiday Cards. ( I did this last year and I can’t wait to do it again)
- Go to a Holiday Party. ( A lot of my friends have been talking about having one, so I hope these plans follow through)
- End the second marking period with a 95 average.(Last marking period I got a 93 average so I am just aiming a little higher this time.
- Go see the tree at Rockefeller Center. ( I have lived in NYC my whole life and have never seen the tree.
- Organize a successful secret Santa. ( My friends decided to give me the responsibility to organize our secret Santa this year lol lets see how that goes.)
- Go to kickboxing 3 times a week. ( I just got a kickboxing membership and I need to put it to good use.
So those are all my goals for the month of December, I hope my list has inspired you guys to have the most eventful month yet and have a happy holidays.