Wow I can’t believe we are already into the 2nd month of 2016, the time is flying and my days as a high school student are decreasing and I can’t believe I graduate in 4 months.I have a lot of things I want to accomplish this year, so I thought it was only right to go a monthly goals post.
- Start buckling down on studying for my AP Government Test in May (I really want to make sure I score either a 4 or 5 so that it counts for college credits)
- Run 5 miles ( I just got into running,literally yesterday but I really like it and think I can run 5 miles nonstop by the end of this month)
- Read 2 Books ( I still need to finish Paper towns & Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert)
- Start going to Hot yoga 2x a week ( I love hot yoga so much and really want to start getting more into it)
- Get a part-time job ( My mom has been on my case about this so, this month I am going to work hard to try to get one)
- Read my Devotional every morning (I need to start getting better at this especially on weekdays, to just take 10 minutes every morning to spend with the lord)
- Try to post everyday this month ( This one is gonna be a challenge but I think I can do it)
- Complete at least 5 things on my 101 in 1001 list ( This is a list of things I want to achieve in 1001 days but it’s never to early to start reaching your goals)
That’s it for my goals this month, remember the first day of the month is Monday, so let’s make Monday happen and work towards a great month.