I am very excited for the month of April, I will be traveling almost every weekend for college visits because on May 1st I have to make a decision on where I will be going this fall. Be on the look out for lots of travel photos and maybe even a college road trip video on my YouTube channel.
March Goals Reflection
Start studying for my AP Government Test. ( I just got a book to help me study for my AP Gov Test that is now only a month away) Go prom dress shopping.( I bought my prom dress earlier this month at Lord & Taylor, I can’t wait until June 3 so I can wear it’s gorgeous.
- Post 3x a week. ( This was a fail , however I am going to work on this in April by making sure to schedule my post.)
Go to soulcycle.( Yes it finally happened twice and I talked about my first ride experience here, so make sure to check it out to hear my thoughts.) Workout 5 times a week this month.(I got back into my workout groove this month and I am insanely proud. ) Read 2 books.( I am allowing myself to check this off because I did finish one book which is Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso)
- Get a part-time job. ( This is still on my list because I am really trying to get a job before the summer but it’s so hard, I have put in so many apps yet no one is calling me back.)
- Declutter my computer digital space. ( This didn’t happen and to be honest it was because of pure laziness , I am going to try again in April)
(Completed 5/8 goals I had in March)
- Go to a coffee shop once a week to do my work. ( I need a change in environment, so I am going to try going to a coffee shop to do my homework or write blog posts and see if it helps with my productivity.
- Read 2 books. ( I want to finish It’s Not What You Think by Jefferson Bethke and maybe read another self-help creative, thinking book.)
- Workout 5 times a week. ( I will be away almost every weekend in April, so I am going to try to make sure I get in all my workouts during the weekdays.)
- Declutter my computer. ( I need to delete and organize the folders on my computer as well as start storing my important documents and photos on my external hard drive.)
- Run 3 miles. ( Since it will be spring, the weather should be nice so I am going to tryto incorporate running into my weekly workout)
- Incorporate more fashion on my blog . ( I love fashion so I thought it would be nice to start posting more ootd’s to my blog.
- Remodel my blog. ( I want to re-fresh my blog and add some personal touches to make it unique to me, so I will be working on that this month expect to see a few changes.)
I would love to hear some of your goals for this month, make sure to share it down below !