Summer is almost over & I still feel like I have so many things left to do to make my Summer unforgettable. I made a Summer Bucketlist back in June & want to start making a conscience effort to finish it before I leave for school. I also just realized I haven’t shared my goals on my blog in a while & I miss writing these posts so they are back for good.
- Get back into my regular workout routine. The month of July I fell off the working out train and didn’t really make an effort. I also wasn’t feeling all that motivated so I guess it was a well deserved break.However I’m feeling so motivated now and I can’t wait to get back in the gym
- Pre-plan Blogtember Challenge posts. If you guys have been following me for a while now you would know that last year I participated in Bailey Jean’s Annual Blogtember Challenge. It’s a blogging challenge where you have to blog everyday for the month of September. Last year I did pretty well doing 21 out of the 30 days. This year I want to pre-plan a few of the posts so I can actually complete it.
- Upload 2x a week. I want to start building a consistent uploading schedule going into the school year so that I can keep uploading while in College.
- Finish Summer Bucketlist. I made this bucketlist to make this summer more memorable so finishing it would be an accomplishment.
- Attempt the 24 hour Read-a Thon. I’ve really been bad at keeping up with my books this summer so I hope that trying this 24 hour read-a-thon will get me back into the swing of things.
So that’s it for my goals this month, what are some of your goals for this month leave them below !